2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017 Jeep Wrangler
1.Clean the surface of the vehicle
2.Find out the positive and negative of the target wire with current (i.e. door light, interior light).
3.Red line connect to the anode (positive), black/white line connect tothe cathode (negative). Professional installation recommended
4.Prepare Wiring and dry run to be installed to the correct position.
5.Remove 3M tape backing
6.Press it to make it fit closely.
7.Repeat the other side.
8. Once installed, then remove the protective film on sill plate
Tips for Installation (to make the item adhere to the car door well):
1. Before installation, please clean your car door sill, (you could use the
Propyl alcohol and water mixture to wipe the edge of the car door).
2. When the car sill area is completely dry after cleaning, remove the Self-Adhesive tape on the back of item to attach to the edge of the door sill and then press down on the item evenly to adhere securely.
3. Push from left to right to squeeze any air bubbles out of the tape. Then once secure, remove protective film on sill plates
4. (3M Self-Adhesive tape) must be installed in temperature of 59~100°F and it is not good to install this item in the
temperature below 50°F. If in winter, please heat the 3M Self-Adhesive
tape on the back of item before installation in order to make the adhesion better.