Diode Dynamics DD3020 LED Turn Signal DRL White Amber S1 Switchback Modules Pair
Quantity2 (Two) Resistors w/ 4 (Four) Connectors
Interchange Part NumberDD3020-BLINKER-AMBER-WHITE-T-TAP-DIODE-DYNAMICS
Placement on VehicleFront, Rear, Left, Right
Manufacturer Warranty90 Days
Manufacturer Part NumberDD3020-BLINKER-AMBER-WHITE-T-TAP-DIODE-DYNAMICS
S1 Switchback Module - Pair
- Pair of New S1 Switchback Modules
- Used for Turn Signal & DRL Functions
- Turns Lights into DRLs or Turn Signals
- Male Spade Connectors w/ T-Taps for Installation
- 3 Wire Set Up for Ground, White DRL & Amber Turn Signals
- Waterproof Construction
- 12v Application
- Qty: 2 (Two) Switchback Modules
- Waterproof and shockproof, with full encapsulation.
- A maximum current of 2 amps on the white channel, and 3 amps on the amber channel.
- Designed and assembled in the USA by Diode Dynamics Manufacturing
This is a 12V LED switchback controller in a waterproof, low-cost package!
With an input range of 9-16V and common ground, it is perfect for any automotive application. It can be used for turn signal applications, DRLs, and more! Perfect for the retrofitter or DIY'er looking to create an OEM-style function with a few 12V LEDs.
All input wires are male spade connectors with T-taps for installation. There are three wires for input: black, yellow, and white.
- Black: Ground wire which should be connected to a constant chassis ground.
- White: Static wire or running light input.
- Yellow: Turn signal input. This will also shut off the static output, so it could be treated as a "shutoff" wire for DRL applications.
All output wires are bare leads for connection to LEDs. There are three wires for output: black, yellow, and white.
- Black: Extra ground output. This does not need to be connected as it is an extra ground point. You can connect LEDs to ground here, or anywhere on the chassis.
- White: Static output. When power is applied to Static, and the turn signal is not activated, it will output 12V of power. For example, you might connect this to a white light to act as a running light.
- Yellow: Turn signal output. You might connect this to an amber or red LED to become a turn signal. The static output will shut off, "switchback" style, while the turn signal is running. If you are using the Turn Wire as a "shutoff", just leave this wire disconnected.